Seven Hills Women's Health Centers wants you to know that if you get sick with flu-like symptoms this flu season, you should stay home and avoid contact with other people.
However, some people are more likely to have flu complications and they should talk to a health care provider about whether they need to be examined if they have flu symptoms this season.
Below you will find helpful links and articles about Influenza.
Influenza Information: Seasonal and h1n1 (Swine)
- Seasonal Flu Information (cdc)
- What To Do If You Get Sick (cdc)
- “Take 3” Actions To Fight The Flu (cdc)
- Why it is important for pregnant women to be vaccinated (cdc)
- 2013-2014 Flu Season Information (cdc)
- 2012-2013 Flu Season Information (cdc)
- 2011-2012 Flu Season Information (cdc)
- 2010-2011 Flu Season Information (cdc)