Full Time Certified Phlebotomist – Green Township
Candidate must have excellent venipuncture technique along with thorough tube knowledge and an understanding of the order of draw. Should be familiar with 16 weeks and 28 weeks drawing. Duties will also include taking care of the lab and following proper protocols and procedures.
Preference given to candidates who possess the following skills: OBGYN experience and high volume drawing experience (30+ per day) in an environment where the sole responsibility is to draw patients back-to-back throughout the day. Must be experienced in the following techniques: straight stick, butterfly and capillary stick. Candidate will also be responsible for spinning the blood, tagging and bagging to send out to lab. Complete understanding of the order of the draw. Excellent venipuncture technique and the ability to successfully draw the hardest of patients. Ability to draw patient after patient with no re-sticks. Will also be ordering supplies and acting as a lead when supervisor is not available.
3301 Mercy Health Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45211
- High level of self confidence in one’s own phlebotomy technique
- Excellent customer service consistently demonstrated
- A minimum of 1+ year(s) Phlebotomy experience and current Phlebotomy certification
- Data entry skills to update patient medical charts
- eClinicalWorks experience a plus
M-F full time; 40 hours a week