Part Time Medical Assistant – Mason
This position is responsible for medical care and discussions with the patient prior to the encounter with the provider. The medical assistant will take the patient’s vitals and collect important health information to be entered in to the patient’s electronic medical record. Medical assistant will manage tasks from the provider, make phone calls to patients in follow up, and manage outstanding orders with patients. Complete FMLA paperwork, etc.
Medical Assistants are present in the room during examinations and collect lab specimens. They can give injections and assist with procedures.
Medical assistants must ensure rooms are stocked and cleaned for each patient.
4834 Socialville-Foster Road
Mason, OH 45040
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be accurate in documenting protected health information
- Be polite and professional when interacting with patients and other staff
- Must have basic knowledge of an Electronic Medical Records system
- Be able to obtain weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations
- Have a general medical knowledge
- Have high school diploma or GED
- 1 year Medical Assistant experience required *experience in OBGYN is a plus
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
Part time 29 hours weekly Monday-Friday