Full Time Medical Receptionist – West Fork Road
The receptionist is the first encounter during the patient experience. This position requires an individual who is personable and has a great attitude. The receptionist greets the patient, checks her in for her appointment and collects any monies due.
The receptionist answers multi-line phones often in a fast-paced environment. The receptionist will schedule appointments and may need to answer questions of a non-clinical nature.
The Receptionist is also responsible for checking out the patient.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Answer multi-line phone
- Must be accurate in scheduling appointments
- Cash-handling experience
- Excellent grammar both verbally and non-verbally
- Customer service experience a must
- Medical front desk experience is a plus
- Have high school diploma or GED
- Be able to sit for long periods of time
Monday - Friday; 40 hours each week. Some evenings (up to 7:00pm), but no weekends.