Full Time Nurse Triage – Edgewood
This position includes both clinical and administrative responsibilities. Must have good clinical judgment to assess patient calls and determine the appropriate care the patient needs.
This position is responsible for:
- Developing an assessment of the patient’s problem based on the telephone conversation.
- Following protocol when determining what type of care the patient needs
- Prioritizing calls that are retrieved from messaging system
- Providing patient education and answer questions
- Assisting physicians in patient care needed. This includes vital signs, taking health history information, assisting in procedures and giving injections
20 Medical Village Drive
Edgewood, KY 41017
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be accurate in documenting protected health information
- Be polite and professional when interacting with patients and other staff
- Knowledgeable in medical terminology
- Must have basic knowledge of an Electronic Medical Records system
- Be able to obtain appropriate vitals
- Proper license up to date.
- OB and/or GYN experience preferred
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
Full time, 27 hours weekly Monday, Tuesday and Friday