Full Time Office Manager – Finneytown
The Office Manager will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for the daily management of 5 busy OB/GYN physicians and 2 Certified Nurse Practitioners. Duties include directing, supervising and coordinating the overall clinical and business operations for the Care Centers, participating in the development and administration of policies on clinical and business operations and participating in strategic planning. The Office Manager:
- Participates in development of long-range strategic plans, governance structure and objectives for practice management.
- Participates in recruitment and retention of professional and nonprofessional staff.
- Interprets policies, objectives and operational procedures.
- Resolves problems related to staffing, utilization of facilities, equipment and supplies for the Center.
- Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotion, and disciplinary actions.
- Participates in the evolution and refinement of the quality improvement process at the Center.
- Looks for new avenues of revenue or improved processes to grow the practice.
- Ensures patient satisfaction.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the care center.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Assists in survey compliance, quality assurance and staff development duties, as assigned.
- Maintains proficiency with computer scheduling system and EHR system.
- 4 year degree from an accredited college in business, healthcare or a related field
- 3+ years of healthcare management with supervising 10+ employees
- OB/GYN experience is a plus but not required
- Strong background in business concepts including P&L statements, HR laws, HIPAA and OSHA compliance
- Knowledge of electronic billing process and insurance preferred
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Experience with small office management
Full time - Monday-Friday; 40 hours per week
-Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
-Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Additional Time Off for Volunteer Work
-Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
-Flexible Spending Accounts
-Employee Assistance Program