Full Time Patient Service Representative – Anderson Township
The PSR will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and for providing support to patients and medical staff. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Promptly and professionally answers telephone calls (as well as retrieve messages that are received via answering service). Route calls appropriately, offering voicemail, paging, or redirection of calls as needed.
- Greet patients/visitors, and assist and direct them accordingly. Phone or page employees to meet visitors, directs visitors to appropriate waiting areas, and appropriately and courteously screen solicitors for relevance to organizational needs.
- Explain financial requirements to patients; collect and record copays as required.
- Perform registration functions for new and existing patients.
- Schedule patient appointments per guidelines given, and finalize patient schedules for previous day.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all patients.
- Adhere to infection control/safety guidelines and confidentiality policies through HIPAA compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
7495 State Road
Cincinnati, OH 45255
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Answer multi-line phone
- Service oriented individual with professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and have attention-to-detail
- Have a commitment to excellence
- Be dependable and flexible
- Work in a team environment
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative/receptionist experience
- Must be accurate in scheduling appointments
- Cash-handling experience
- Excellent grammar both verbally and non-verbally
- Be able to sit for long periods of time
Full Time, Monday – Friday 40 hours
Some evenings may be required