Full Time Patient Service Representative – Red Bank
The patient service rep is the first encounter during the patient experience. This position requires an individual who is personable and has a great attitude. The patient service rep greets the patient, checks her in for her appointment and collects any monies due.
The patient service rep answers multi-line phones often in a fast-paced environment, will schedule appointments, and may need to answer questions of a non-clinical nature.
The patient service rep is also responsible for checking out the patient.
4850 Red Bank Expressway
Cincinnati, OH 45227
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Answer multi-line phone
- Service oriented individual with professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and have attention-to-detail
- Have a commitment to excellence
- Be dependable and flexible
- Work in a team environment
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative/receptionist experience
- Must be accurate in scheduling appointments
- Cash-handling experience
- Excellent grammar both verbally and non-verbally
- Be able to sit for long periods of time
Full Time, Monday – Friday 40 hours
Some evenings may be required