Full Time Receptionist – East Side of Cincinnati
The receptionist is the first encounter during the patient experience. This position requires an individual who is personable and has a great attitude. The receptionist greets the patient, checks her in for her appointment and collects any monies due.
The receptionist answers multi-line phones often in a fast-paced environment. The receptionist will schedule appointments and may need to answer questions of a non-clinical nature.
The Receptionist is also responsible for checking out the patient.
Location: 7495 State Road, Suite 300, Cincinnati, Ohio 45255, 5718 Signal Hill Court, Milford, Ohio 45150 and 2245 Bauer Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103
- Travel to 3 office locations
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Answer multi-line phone
- Must be accurate in scheduling appointments
- Cash-handling experience
- Excellent grammar both verbally and non-verbally
- Customer service experience
- Have high school diploma or GED
- Be able to sit for long periods of time
Full Time, Monday – Friday 40 hours
7:30am – 3:30pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
11:00am – 7:00pm