Part Time Medical Assistant/Receptionist – Anderson Township
This position is responsible for medical care and discussions with the patient prior to the encounter with the provider. The medical assistant will take the patient’s vitals and collect important health information to be entered in to the patient’s electronic medical record.
Medical Assistants are present in the room during examinations and collect lab specimens. They can give injections and assist with procedures.
Medical assistants must ensure rooms are stocked and cleaned for each patient.
This position also is responsible for checking in and out patients.
7495 State Road
Cincinnati, OH 45255
- Must be able to multi-task and work both front and back office
- Must be accurate in documenting protected health information
- Be polite and professional when interacting with patients and other staff
- Must have basic knowledge of an Electronic Medical Records system
- Be able to obtain weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations
- Have a general medical knowledge
- Have high school diploma or GED
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, sitting
Part time 16-24 hours per week working 2-3 days per work; must be flexible on days. No weekends and evenings.
Position eligible for dental and vision benefits.