J. Jarred Molitoris, MD
- Normal and high risk obstetrics
- Minimally-invasive gynecologic surgery
Dr. Molitoris is a native of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania and currently resides in Hyde Park. In his spare time, he enjoys reading, local sports, and spending time with his wife, Sarah, their new baby boy, and their two dogs.
Education and Certification
- Undergraduate degree: John Hopkins University, 2009
- Medical degree: Temple University School of Medicine, 2014
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology: Good Samaritan and Bethesda North Hospitals, 2018